Treatment of data concerning clients and suppliers are the object of treatment aiming at performing the contracts, the relevant tax duties and any sending of legislation updating relating to the professional service proposed by ERP Italia S.r.l.
The personal data are treated by the authorised personnel through paper and computer documents with the premises located in Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI).
The supplied data can be communicated to the following persons:
1) tax firm;
2) ERP SAS (Paris offices);
3) Prodigentia (Portugal) to process the tax invoices;
4) WEE Register pursuant to Legislative decree no. 151/05
5) National Register of Batteries and Accumulators pursuant to Legislative decree no. 188/08;
It is hereby specified that the clients’ names may be published on brochures relating to the professional service supplied by ERP Italia S.r.l., while the names, e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers of some suppliers’ employees may be published on the website: www.erp-recycling.it
The above-said data may be therefore released (give knowledge of personal data to undetermined persons also making them available or consultable).
The concerned persons are, inter alia, entitled to:
1) obtain the mention of the aims and terms of the treatment and the persons to whom the data may be communicated;
2) obtain the updating, supplementing and removal of the data;
3) oppose for legitimate grounds to the treatment of data concerning them.
The requested data are required to fulfil the obligations deriving from the contracts: therefore, any denial to answer upon collection may entail the impossibility to fulfil the above-said obligations.
Holder of the data treatment
ERP Italia S.r.l. Viale Assunta 101, Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI) Tel: 02/92147479, Fax: 0292147917, e-mail: gro.g1490736346nilcy1490736346cer-p1490736346re@yl1490736346ati1490736346. Person in charge: Avv. Danilo Pepe.